Our Area Rugs in Springdale, AR, Make the Perfect Finishing Touch
They say true beauty’s underneath. However, with our new selection of area rugs in Springdale, AR, beauty is both underneath and on the surface. In addition to all of the many flooring materials at Flooring America by CarpetSmart, there’s also an abundance of accessories to complement and enhance their aesthetic.
Available in luxurious natural and synthetic fibers, including wool, polyester, and cotton, rugs and carpet remnants are a versatile accent piece for rooms and hallways of any size. Layer them on top of hardwood for extra softness underfoot and a unique home feel. With all of our colors and styles, you’re sure to find something you love that goes with your décor.
Roll Out the Benefits
Why should you invest in custom rug binding? The real question is, why shouldn’t you? There are so many advantages they can bring to your home that they practically pay for themselves. We’ve listed a few below:
- Add cushioning and comfort to any space
- Muffle foot traffic and absorb sound to minimize echo
- Slow energy movement for a relaxing and grounded atmosphere
- Trap dust, pollen, and other allergens from the air for better breathing
- Cover up any permanent stains or markings
- Provide a splash of personality that exists only in your home
Sizing Up Your Space
- As a general rule, your rug should be large enough to fit under most, if not all, of your furniture. You can use it to hold your area rugs in place, but be careful not to cover up any interesting patterns or designs.
- In an average-sized room, rugs should be centered and approximately 10”-20” from the walls. In a non-average room, feel free to adjust those dimensions to as low as 8” or as high as 24”. Another option is using carpet tiles for an easy and customizable fit.
- Buying for a big room? Use multiple area rugs with cohesive patterns and colors to break up the space and offer a more intimate feel.
Caring for Custom Area Rugs
- Behind every great area rug is an awesome rug pad. General models minimize movement and can be easily resized while premium pads hold rugs in place and protect floors from scratching.
- Medium to high pile rugs should be cleaned every year, while low pile rugs should be occasionally shaken out. However, a rug’s material also impacts the cleaning techniques at your disposal. Check with the manufacturer for cleaning recommendations.
Contact us to inquire about binding or to schedule a free consultation with our professionals. Our showroom is open to residents of Springdale, Fayetteville, Lowell, Cave Springs, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, and the nearby neighborhoods.