Tile Flooring in Lowell, AR
Tile flooring from Flooring America by CarpetSmart can modernize the look and feel of any room in your home. We offer a large selection of tile flooring for you at our showroom in Lowell, AR. Bring in your design plan and any samples you may have, and let our friendly flooring experts help you find the tile that has the right color, texture, and size for your project. We can help you create a tile floor or a backsplash that can withstand an active household and look great for years to come. With our competitive pricing and experienced installation team, there is no limit to the possibilities in your home.
Types of Tile Flooring
Our showroom offers a wide selection of tile flooring. Whether you are looking for a beautifully patterned tile or a simple ceramic, we have it all. We even carry large format tiles, tile for your showers, backsplashes, and more. Learn about our tile selection:
- Ceramic is among the most popular tile types for flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain is made using a method similar to ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a more extended heating period, resulting in a denser and more durable tile.
- Natural stone is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
Tile’s Many Benefits
Our flooring store only carries tile products from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you know you are only getting top-quality tile. These brands include Interceramic, Daltile, Emser, Marazzi, Shaw, Happy Floors, Soho, Somer Tiles, and more! We understand that the quality of your flooring matters. Learn more about the benefits that you get with our top-of-the-line tile:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
Durable Waterproof Tile
When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities is that it is waterproof, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand liquid spills and bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
Protect your new flooring investment by choosing our team for professional tile flooring installation. Every home is different, and each variety of tile flooring presents differing installation challenges. Our team is equipped with the most advanced tools and a wide variety of pattern ideas. Instead of guessing your way through the installation process, get the best fit possible from a trained of trained flooring professionals. Our installations are backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. Should you find yourself unhappy with your new tile floors, just give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we’ll replace your floors with a similar product at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our large tile flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Lowell, Fayetteville, Cave Springs, and Siloam Springs, AR, as well as the surrounding communities.