Enjoy the Beauty of Waterproof Tile Flooring
Tile flooring from Flooring America by CarpetSmart can modernize the look and feel of any room in your home. We offer a large selection of tile flooring for you at our local tile showroom in Lowell, AR. Bring in your design plan and any samples you may have, and let our friendly flooring experts help you find the tile that has the right color, texture, and size for your project. We can help you find the perfect tile floors that withstand an active household and look great for years to come. With our competitive pricing and experienced installation team, there is no limit to the possibilities in your home. Visit our Lowell, AR, showroom today to get started!
Types of Tile Flooring
Whether you are looking for a beautifully patterned tile or a simple ceramic, Flooring America by CarpetSmart has it all. We even carry large format tiles, tile for your showers, backsplashes, and more. Learn more about the types of tile available at our Lowell, AR, store
- Ceramic tile is among the most popular tile types for flooring designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay for an eco-friendly and affordable flooring solution. You can find ceramic tile in a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, finishes, and textures
- Porcelain tile is made using a method similar to ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a more extended heating period, resulting in a denser and more durable tile. Porcelain is an elegant addition to any bathroom or kitchen, proving exceptionally useful due to its waterproof performance.
- Stone tile brings a calming aesthetic along with beautiful natural textures. This type of tie is a beautiful addition to any home and a popular choice for bathrooms, kitchens, and even outdoor tile.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic the gorgeous species and textures of solid hardwood flooring, but it is much more durable in high-moisture environments. This way, you can get the timeless look of wood without the worry of warping due to moisture in rooms such as the bathroom or laundry room.
Tile Flooring’s Many Benefits
At Flooring America by CarpetSmart, we strive to bring each of our Arkansas customers lasting success. That’s why we only carry tile products from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you know you are only getting top-quality tile. These sturdy tile brands include Interceramic, Daltile, Emser, Marazzi, Shaw, and more! Learn more about the benefits that you get with our top-of-the-line tile floors:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is waterproof, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help increase the overall value of your home.
Durable Waterproof Tile Flooring
When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities is that it is waterproof, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand liquid spills and bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens. Additionally, you can get the gorgeous look of wood without the worry of warping due to Arkansas humidity.
Tile Flooring Maintenance, Cleaning, and Care
We know our customers want easy-to-clean flooring that doesn’t require much attention to keep its luster. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tile is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Wipe up spills with a damp cloth.
- Choose a cleaning product that fits into your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish or not.
- If you are unsure which cleaning products to use, be sure to ask one of our helpful tile flooring professionals! We are happy to make recommendations and guide you through the process.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation Services
Protect your new flooring investment by choosing our team for professional tile flooring installation. Every home is different, and each variety of tile flooring presents differing installation challenges. Our team is equipped with the most advanced tools and a wide variety of pattern ideas. Instead of guessing your way through the installation process, get the best fit possible from our trained flooring professionals. Further, our installations are backed by some of the best guarantees in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new tile floors, just call us within 30 days of your installation, and we’ll replace your floors with a similar product at no additional cost. Ready to get started on your tile flooring renovation?
Contact us to learn more about our large tile flooring selection and installation services! We proudly serve customers in Lowell, Fayetteville, Cave Springs, and Siloam Springs, Arkansas, as well as the surrounding communities.